Condition Management Programme (CMP)
The Condition Management Programme (CMP) is a 12 week programme of short, work focused, cognitive educational interventions aimed at helping people to understand and manage their health conditions. A multidisciplinary team of health professionals work together to offer help and support to cope with single or multiple health conditions that are causing a barrier to work.
You may be eligible to participate on the Condition Management Programme if you:
- Are in work struggling to stay in work due to your health condition;
- Have recently gone off work due to your health condition; or
- Are in receipt of benefits and struggling to find work due to your health condition.
Please note that if you are in work and struggling due to your health condition you may be able to avail of support from the Condition Management Programme
Depending on individual needs, participants may work with one or more of our experienced healthcare professionals, which can consist of:
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Specialist Mental Health Nurse
- Exercise Professional
The programme offers advice on:
- Dealing with stress and anxiety
- Managing low mood and depression
- Coping with pain and fatigue
- Communicating with confidence
- Developing a healthier lifestyle
Participants can also benefit from an exercise programme specifically tailored by our CMP Exercise Professional.
How to Access CMP
Contact the local CMP office directly by phone or email to make a self-referral
Contact your GP or healthcare professional and ask to be referred
Speak to a Work Coach at the local Jobs and Benefits office.
Condition Management Programme - Northern Sector
Condition Management Programme, Units 13 and 14 Rath Mor Shopping Centre, Bligh’s Lane, Creggan, Derry/Londonderry, BT480LZ