Information for Service Users
Click on the drop down menus below to view helpful resources.
- Coronavirus Vaccination Guidance for People with a Learning Disability – Easy Read
- COVID19 Behaviour Support and Restrictive Practices Fact Sheet
- Supporting Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times
- My Plan for Being Safe and Staying In – COVID19
- LD Senate Coronavirus Resources for use with People with Learning Disabilities
- LD Senate Coronavirus Resources for use by families
- HEE Video Resources
- Coronavirus Guidance for People with ASD and LD
- COVID19 Guidance for Carers
- About our staff
- Mental Health Booklet
- HSC Hospital Passport
NEW Transport Scheme to help people access local hospital and health appointments
A new community transport service is now available!
This is to allow people with little or no access to public transport or their own private transport to attend health appointments in the Western Trust Area.
The Rural Links to Health & Wellbeing community transport service, funded by the National Lottery Community Fund is being delivered by Easilink Community Transport.
The Rural Links to Health and Wellbeing service is a subsidised community transport service that aims to help people in the Easilink area with limited access to public transport or their own private transport to attend hospital appointments in Altnagelvin, Omagh and South West Acute hospitals and any other health related appointments in the Western Trust area.
The Rural Links to Health and Wellbeing Service is delivered by a pool of volunteer car drivers, and we have accessible vehicles for those with mobility issues. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our service users and are following all the necessary protocols to ensure that they can travel safely.
The flyer gives information about the service. Should you know anyone that would benefit from this service, please feel free to pass on our information or get them to call their local Easilink office.
Southern Health and Social Care Trust Resources
- How to Join a Meeting Remotely - Using Pexip or Zoom