Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) – Adult’s Service
The Adult Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Service is a Trust wide service that provides specialist diagnostic assessment, support and intervention for adults aged 18+.
Some adults who have ASD have grown up without ever being assessed or diagnosed. Getting a diagnosis of ASD as an adult can often help the individual, their families and others involved in their care to better understand the difficulties they experience and together work out what kind of advice and support they may need to improve their life.
If you have concerns regarding ASD for yourself or a family member and are interested in finding out about our service then please click on the sections on the right or buttons below.
What is ASD?
Support and Intervention
Useful Links and Documents
COVID19 – Useful Resources
- Coronavirus Information Easy Read Text
- Carol Gray’s Story: Pandemics and Coronavirus
- World Health Organisation: Coping with Stress during COVID-19
- National Autistic Society: COVID-19 Top Tips for Adults
- Western Trust: Dealing with Coronavirus Anxiety
- Western Trust: Dealing with Coronavirus Anxiety (Easy Read Version)
- Coronavirus and Mental Health (Easy Read Version)