PHA Making Life Better through Short term funding programme14/06/2021
- Apply for PHA Making Life Better through Short term funding programme of up to £1,000 or £5,000
- Find out if your project or organisation is eligible for funding
- Applications close 5 July 2021
Opened: Monday 7 June 2021
The Public Health Agency is inviting community and voluntary sector organisations to apply for non-recurring short term funding to address themes including mental health, emotional wellbeing, suicide prevention and self-harm. The PHA has commissioned the Clear Project to run this process in the Western, Southern, South Eastern and Belfast Local Commissioning Group areas. If you are based in any of these areas, read on to find out how to apply.
Can I apply for funding?
Two types of award are available under this scheme:
- Funding of up to £1,000 for any non-constituted or constituted non-profit Community & Voluntary sector groups.
- Funding of between £1,001 and £5,000 for constituted, non-profit Community & Voluntary sector groups only.
The short term funding will support projects that deliver benefits across a range of strategic themes and priorities, identified by the PHA, including:
- The ‘Making Life Better’ (Public health framework) priorities
- Protect Life 2 Suicide Prevention Strategy
- Mental Health, Emotional Wellbeing, Suicide Prevention and Self-Harm
The Public Health Agency are keen to invest in programmes that have been identified as being needed by communities and have a particular focus on using one or more of the ‘Take 5’ Steps to Wellbeing.
How do I apply?
Find the application form below, along with an application guidance document. Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 5 July 2021.
For further details please contact:
The Clear Project, Unit 13, Strabane Enterprise Agency, Orchard Road Industrial Estate, Strabane, BT82 9FR.
Tel: 028 7138 3386