Five Local Involvement Groups meet for the first time in September and early October
The launch of the Adult Learning Disability Local Involvement Group will take place at the end of September/early October 2018.
Work has been ongoing in preparing for the establishment of the 5 Local Involvement Groups and the initial meetings of the groups will take place as follows;
· Monday 24th September: 7pm-8.30pm, in Enniskillen Hotel, Enniskillen
· Wednesday 26th September: 7pm-8.30pm, in Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
· Thursday 27th September: 7pm-8.30pm, in Waterfoot Hotel, Derry
· Monday 1st October: 7pm-8.30pm, in Roe Park Hotel, Limavady
· Wednesday 3rd October: 7pm-8.30pm, in Fir Trees Hotel, Strabane